~*LUNARYNTH’S FIRST GIVEAWAY*~
Um yeah so I have never done one of these but I see other people doing them. I have all these clothes that I love so much (I am a bit of a hoarder) and I need to get rid of them and rather than selling them or putting them in the poor box I thought I’d give them to someone on Tumblr ^_^ These are all “brand names”.
- Sass & Bide dress with rose-gold metal embellishments. Size 8.
- Sass & Bide embellished bodysuit. Size 8 (would fit 10)
- Sass & Bide dress. Size 8 but would fit larger, as it’s loose-fitted.
- Ksubi strapless bodysuit with mesh stomach and sides. Size XS.
- Romance Was Born floral tights. (Closeup of print in second photo) Size XS.
- Ksubi dress. Size XS. Tags still on.
- Sass & Bide embellished tank. I apologise for the horrible quality. The red parts are actually tiny beads. Quite big and loose (would fit any size)
- Manning Cartel high-waisted pants. Size 8.
RULES (WOW I feel lame doing this):
- Must be following me.
- Must reblog to be in the running - likes don’t count.
Number will be drawn on February 26th using a random number generator. Keep your asks open. I will pay international shipping.
This reminds me of a discussion we had in school, and one girl was talking about living in fear of her safety because she is a girl, and this guy chimed in and was all “It’s hard for guys too! I’m so awkward around girls! It’s embarrassing!” Yeah, not the same thing, exactly?
This reminds me of an article about online (heterosexual) dating that I read a while ago. It listed men’s and women’s worst fears about meeting someone from online. The highest ranked fear that men had was that their date would be fat, whereas the highest ranked fear that women had was that their date would turn out to be violent and kill them.
I think that says a lot.
Always reblog. Also, this is the dynamic between most privileged and oppressed groups. I don’t feel like most people understand that.